Wednesday, May 21, 2014

That's not the damn point.

Since My last entry I have paid the ticket and sort of excepted Chicago a tad been and been focusing on just trying be happy where I am at. That is until Yesterday. Daniella's job had started dicking her around when an issue came around with the building they are renting . The building has termites and is in need of being un-infested. so the cafĂ© closed down. They have asked her to go and sell bread to local stores. Which is fine if she had a car. Had mentioned nothing of any kind of permanent job. So she decided just to go look for something else. Which is fine. I am looking for a part time night job. This state is shitty. I can't pay for everything working a fulltime job. I make just enough to pay all the bills and gas to work. Not including food.In the mean time I find out my job lost the contract for the state. So my days here are numbered.   I will work my ass off doing two jobs. It won't be the first time. That's not the damn point. I shouldn't have to work two jobs.


But for what? So I can stay in a play I don't want to fucking be. I am unhappy here. I really hate Chicago. I hate the suburbs even more. Fuck this shit. I don't know what to do. It's not easy to get a job anywhere. Even just some shit fast food job. I don't want to live here anymore. I am tired of doing shit I don't want to do with my life. One of them is living where I don't want to fucking live.

I have to make a plan and get off my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment