Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Determination , self doubt , Fed up.

The Job at the desk has been going pretty well. I am a little bored with it to be honest. I am getting fat from sitting on my ass all the time. I went to a few Open mic/jams and play my guitar. No complaints front he people there. A few enjoyed it.

I got a ticket for wearing my headphones?!?! Wearing my headphone while driving. That's a bunch of horse shit. It's a 120 dollar ticket. This state is complete bullshit. I don't want to live here anymore. I don't like the area where I live. I don't like the city. The only thing I like about this place is the music and the Blues clubs-but to be honest that isn't enough. It's not fair for me to ask Daniella to up-root with current job. So far is has been going very well for her. She seams happy with it most of the time. She makes good money. I don't want to make her move and then us end up poor and her be un happy. I really don't like it here. I don't want to go back to Kentucky. 

I would love to go back to L.A. Maybe there is some where I would like better? I don't know. I look at photo's of L.A. and see people out there and I miss the place. Maybe I am one of those people that won't be happy no matter what I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment