Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wow

Well it has been almost a year since I have written anything. I would like to start doing a weekly Blog from Now on.
Well .... December 2010 I started working at UPA a utility company that installs water gas and electrical meters. I was making 22 bucks an hour. That was the awesome part. It wasn't easy at all, but twas nothing i could not handle. Thanksgiving and Christmas were pretty lonely last year. I started playing guitar again in july. I had an acoustic bass too but i had to sell the bass because Securitas wasn't paying me enough and i was starving. I was a serial killer in a short film with Christine and some of her friends. It was really fun. I don;t have a copy of it anymore my computer crashed. I had emailed Jeremiah to see if he could upload it again and he said yes but it never happened. No biggy.
January was more work and no play. Nothing memorable happened. February was my birthday. I went and got drunk at a hole in the wall on Hollywood Blvd. I went home around valentines day to visit for 2 days. Was great seeing my family. I decided on the way back on a plane ( my first plane right to be exact) that i was moving back home and headed to New York. I honestly Hate and still do hate Los Angeles. I won't ever move back there unless i absolutely have too. I worked at the water meter place up until March 31. I spent the last Thursday night at Christine's birthday party. It was fun. Shes a very spunky drunk. I woke up very early the next day. I slept in my car. I said my goodbyes to L.A. and started driving east. I was about 40 minutes into Arizona when mom called me and told em my dad has passed away. Now as I am typing this I am tearing up. But when she told me honest to god I could have no cared less. I felt like such an ass for not feeling anything. I didn't know how i was supposed to feel. Now let me remind you my father had not been much of a father. He was close to being non existent in my life. My Mom and grandma had raised me. The further I got down the road the worse i got i had to pull off the side of the road i was crying so hard. I just kept thinking you bastard how can you just die and leave me feeling like this and having too many un answered questions. Hes gone thats it. I had a rough 2 day drive back home. I stopped in Amarillo texas and slept at a best western then woke up and drove the rest of the way home. I drove until about 2am sunday morning. My aunt pam and Aunt shelia had lied to the courts and the hospital and told them they could not get a hold of me. Pam had saw mom a few days after dad went into the hospital and she knew moms number, mom told me dad was in the hospital. I thought I will be driving home next friday I will go see him then, I am a dumbass i should have called him. To make a short story out of it they had cremated dad and taken possession of all his belongings and lied to the court system. I never got to say goodbye to my dad. His ashes are in a wooden earn my grandpa made. He left me 25 debt infested acres and some burnt photos.

I moved in with my mom and my grandpa in Bonnieville, Ky. I had quite a bit of money saved up and was still driving the 98 Crown vic. My intentions were to leave within a couple months after dads stuff got straitened out. Well here is where it started going down hill. I was driving back from the court house in Larue County to Elizabethtown when some dumb ass lady pulled out in front of me and completely totaled my car. My poor nephew got his face burnt from the airbag. SO now i was car less. I did get money for it and got a new car. Well mom and I moved into my sisters house while she moved to Etown. I was doign a matress demo in Bowling Green when the engine in my blazer proceeds to go bad. There I am car less again. All the money I had was spent on taking care of things for dad and driving around trying to find a job. So now I am stuck in Ky with no car and no job.

My dog whom i Love more than anything got lose and some one shot and killed him. I love that dog, He was there when everyone else was gone. I wish i could find a woman to love me like my dog did.

In the mean time I did buy a guitar and an amp. I am playing guitar more and more than ever. It's not like i have anything else to do.

I simply don't understand woman. I have a friend I have went on ONE official date with. I won;t lie i do have feeling for her. She has a house and two kids. I met her In 2009. We have kept talking and in contact up until November this year. She knew I was moving back to KY and moving away. I had planned on going to NY but I got an agent located in Chicago. Alot fo great actors started in Chicago. So I am headed there. I will probably have to end up being in Ny eventually. Any here knowing all this kept pushing the issue of her and I. Well she got mad and won't talk to me anymore. I fuckin give up.

Now we are pretty much caught up to the current Month. I got an engine for my blazer. I put the engine in working my ass off int he cold and rain. I got to drive it and the brake line breaks. NO big deal easy Fix. I fix that then drive it and a transmission line has a hole it it. So i fix that. I drive to the gas station to air up the tires and wam bam thank you mother fucker the water pump snaps off the fank and pully and shots it through he hood and the radiator and blows a head gasket. What in the hell man. So to make a long story short ever since the morning I left LA everything has went wrong. I mean everything. I have a job finally. I will be in Chicago by The beginning of January. Nothing has all worked out. This is just a bunch of bullshit of how hard and shitty its been.

I am pulling the heads off of my blazer and putting some heads and new gaskets on it. I work friday sat and sunday 530 pm to 430 am. Monday I am gonna start on the blazer. It is about 2 AM right now. Regardless if the blazer is fixed or not January I will ride a damn bus if i have to. I have no future here in KY. I gotta get to Chicago.

Since I got back I don't have as many friends as I did. I know in the past year I have grown and became different. I dress differently. I have long hair now.


Well I hope i can remember to write this thing every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment